From: Astrobob <imager1940@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Nov 9, 2021 10:00 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Lost in space

I had this problem a few years ago but can’t remember what I did to fix it.
Today I regreased my AP1200 mount. Everything went well. However, I cannot get the mount to find anything.
I loosened the clutches, I commanded the mount to go to park 3 and retightened the clutches. Then I did a recal on Deneb.
The mount went the opposite direction. I cannot recal on anything. The mount seems to have a mind of it’s own.
I must be missing something because all was well before the maintenance.
I’m using The Sky 6 pro and APCC  v5.09.09 on a Windows 7 pro laptop.

Thank you,

Bob
Sent from Mail for Windows