Lost in space

Astrobob

I had this problem a few years ago but can’t remember what I did to fix it.

Today I regreased my AP1200 mount. Everything went well. However, I cannot get the mount to find anything.

I loosened the clutches, I commanded the mount to go to park 3 and retightened the clutches. Then I did a recal on Deneb.

The mount went the opposite direction. I cannot recal on anything. The mount seems to have a mind of it’s own.

I must be missing something because all was well before the maintenance.

I’m using The Sky 6 pro and APCC  v5.09.09 on a Windows 7 pro laptop.

Thank you,

Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows