Re: Error in APCC pro reading RA encoder on Mach2 #appc #Mach2GTO

Terri Zittritsch

Thanks Brian and Ray for suggestions on the error window.   Last night, it just worked without issue, so not sure why.

Ray, not sure if APCC was minimized when the error occurred.   I typically do not watch APCC unless I suspect something is wrong or I need to change a meridian setting.

I will give both suggestions on the error window a try next time I run into this.

On the RA encoder read error, I had another error last night.   Should I be concerned with this?

Terri

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 10:03 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:

Hi Terri,

Do you recall if APCC was minimized when this happens?

If so, try :

1. Close the Errror Log window from the Windows taskbar
2. Unminimize APCC
3. Reopen the Error Log window via APCC's Tools menu.