From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 4:33 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Time change today...

Hi
Yes it was and is checked. The log is huge....100mb. Not even sure which one it is.
However, the night it happened, I did manually move the mount with the clutches lose to park 3. Today I did a
resume from park, pointed the scope and attempted a plate solve. After failing several times, I did a park 3
and it went right back to being 15 degrees off.
I reset it again and now all is well.
All the software and the mount is correct in its times.
Thanks, Tom