difficulty removing the 8" extension used on Mach 1 mount

nicholas

Occasionally it takes several moments to fit the mount head on the extension as the mount angles a little up or down meaning the two cannot join flush, but with a little manipulation I can get the mount setting in the extension no problem.

Yet I was using it last night and at the end of the session, well, the temp dropped to a blistering 46 F and when I went to remove the mount head, it literally would not come apart. It made it heave then for me to have to lift the mount head and the extension all together.

Should I use some car wax or something along where the two components join?