Re: APPM Model sanity check (suggestion)

Tom Zepf

That is an interesting addition to the NINA Plugin. The Ground Control plugin with PushOver support is great too. Thanks Dale!

If I have a "single target night", I might use that instead of generating a whole model. I was experimenting last night and found that I could build my 52 point model (20° increments with my wonky horizon)  easily in the time between nautical and astronomical twilight, so I may just stick with that. One thing that did take me by surprise is that it looks like APPM parks the scope when finished so I had to add another instruction to unpack the scope later on so imaging would succeed.

   Tom