Re: APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

John Upton

David,

   I had that happen to me last night for the first time. After seeing it happen a few times, I found that it appears to be caused by the mouse hovering over that emergency stop window when the slew completes. The windows turns yellow(ish) when the mouse hovers over it. If the mouse is not over the window, it closes and goes away but when the mouse is hovering over the window, it remains on screen and doesn't automatically close until you manually dismiss it. At least that is what I was observing last night...

John