Re: APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

Ray Gralak

Hi David,

> Minor complaint about error windows in APCC.  I often can’t access the error window.  It appears to be hidden

> by the main APCC window.

The Error Log Window is set to be a "top most" window, so it will be in front of APCC's main window if APCC is not also set to be on top.

That said, clicking the Tools->Error Log menu item (see screenshot below) will bring the error log window to the front of any windows, even if it is in the background.

-Ray