Re: APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

Ray Gralak

Hi David,

> Minor complaint about error windows in APCC.  I often can’t access the error window.  It appears to be hidden

> by the main APCC window. 

The Error Log Window is set to be a "top most" window, so it will be in front of APCC's main window if APCC is not also set to be on top.

That said, clicking the Tools->Error Log menu item (see screenshot below) will bring the error log window to the front of any windows, even if it is in the background.

-Ray

> -----Original Message-----

> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Johnson

> Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 6:15 AM

> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

>

> I’ve gotten the same error recently.  It happened when building my APPM model, not while acquiring data.  It

> didn’t seem to have any effect on the process.

>

> Minor complaint about error windows in APCC.  I often can’t access the error window.  It appears to be hidden

> by the main APCC window.  Even using Alt Tab to cycle through the windows doesn’t work.  I do not not have

> the box for APCC to always be on top checked.  There’s an easy workaround, which is to go to the bottom of

> the screen and close the window by right clicking on the tab, then click the show errors to bring it up again on

> top, but it is annoying and has happened multiple times. Seems like there would be an easy fix.

>

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.