Re: APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

David Johnson

I’ve gotten the same error recently.  It happened when building my APPM model, not while acquiring data.  It didn’t seem to have any effect on the process.

Minor complaint about error windows in APCC.  I often can’t access the error window.  It appears to be hidden by the main APCC window.  Even using Alt Tab to cycle through the windows doesn’t work.  I do not not have the box for APCC to always be on top checked.  There’s an easy workaround, which is to go to the bottom of the screen and close the window by right clicking on the tab, then click the show errors to bring it up again on top, but it is annoying and has happened multiple times. Seems like there would be an easy fix.