From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris White
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 4:13 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

Ray. It seems to happen when I am either accessing or closing the ASCOM Hub Properties. I switchde from
using the ASCOM Hub to the ASCOM Lunatico driver and I dont seem to get the error anymore. I'm not sure it
is able to access all the data that the device can generate, but I get RH, Temp, Barometer and Dew Point.. so I
guess that is sufficient for the purposes of APCC.