From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris White
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 4:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro Error FindFreeQacindex: no free entries!

I have no idea what this error means. I just changed my weather monitoring from using ASCOM Conditions
Hub using a combination of Pegasus Sensors and API's to using a Lunatico Rain Sensor which has Rain,
Clouds, Temperature, Sky Temp, Barometer, Relative Humidity... I'm still using the ASCOM conditions hub,
but with this new gear list. Now I'm getting this error and not sure how to resolve it.

Thank you,