De : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> de la part de Thomas Giannaccini <tgiann3@...>
Envoyé : 2 novembre 2021 15:46
À : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [ap-gto] #WiFi SkySafari Pro won't connect to GTOCP4

I like using the IP address with my ethernet and yours do not seem to match. I'm not sure if this works the same way as with ethernet but I would try that first
Best,
Tom

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 3:29 PM Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:
is that the correct port number?

mine is set to 4030 but that is for a different mount.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 12:21 PM Tom Zepf <tjzcos@...> wrote:
I'm trying to get SkySafari on iOS (and MacOS) to work with the builtin wifi on a AP1100GTO. I've got the network configured to connect to the GTOCP4 wifi, and verified the connection by visiting http://172.31.0.1 and seeing the configuration pages. Network setting look like:

SkySafari settings look like:

But I get an error:

Is there something wrong with this configuration?

Thanks,

    Tom

--
Brian