Re: Keypad 4.19.5 unsuccessful upload

Peter Nagy

It's not possible for me to call with a telephone because I am deaf. I cannot use TTY because I don't have landline. TTY is not possible with cell phone.

It appears that the Keypad Loader is working up to a point and hangs at 20% completion. Is it possible my Keypad does not have enough memory space? Like I said earlier, the serial number is 3771GTO.

Would it be possible to communicate with me using e-mail? Can you send me further instructions on how to get my Keypad working again? Or would it be better if I ship the Keypad to you? The Keypad is 8 years old and it's probably due for a battery replacement.

My e-mail address is:

pnagy at sbcglobal dot net

Peter