Re: Mach2 CP5 Orthogonality Model #Mach2GTO #Keypad

John Upton

Mike,

   Thanks again. The method worked perfectly. I have been using this feature of the V5 Keypad since I set up anew each night for the most part and found that my cone error changed slightly night to night. (In addition to any dovetail induced cone error, I am also using an 11" SCT with mirror flop until I tighten the mirror clutches/clamps.) This feature has been helping with pointing until I get a model built. That is ... until I messed it up the other night. It is great to be able to recover so easily. It took very little time.

John