NINA or APCC

michael mccann

I learned there was a problem while I was learning PI PhotometricColorCalibration process and the tool kept failing on my M33 image. I resolved the coordinates and found my fits header’s RA and DEC values were a degree off in RA and a few minutes in DEC. so where does NINA obtain the values in the Fits heading, from Ascom driver or the Framing, or plate solving? Or is there some other process involved.

The slew and center using plate solves to align the mount to the target works great. However I notice some over-shoot, often more than 5°. I suspect that understanding where the fits RA/DEC values comes from then I’ll isolate the issue faster.

Cheers
Mike