Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Erkaslan Aygen

Good morning Ray,

Wahhh, thank you for letting me know. I will install it right away and give it a try as soon as the weather clears up.

Keep you posted.

Best regards,
Aygen

Le dim. 31 oct. 2021 à 02:07, Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> a écrit :
Hi Aygen,

If you want to give this new version (v5.40.00) of the AP V2 driver a try, I think it might fix the issues you have been seeing:

https://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.40.00.exe

-Ray