From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of psparkman via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 7:42 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro (1.9.1.1)

Sorry Ray, I am so embarrassed. I took that screen shot after I had reverted to the older version. I never even
noticed that new setting. Sorry! I have set it to 10 minutes, and will run the same set of sequences tonight
and see what happens. I assume that the flip offset padding adjusts the point to which the mount will try to
counterweight up slew when SGP sends a slew command for a meridian flip?

I went back to the Beta version, and here are my settings that are currently running now.