Re: New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro (1.9.1.1)

psparkman@...

Sorry Ray, I am so embarrassed.  I took that screen shot after I had reverted to the older version.  I never even noticed that new setting.  Sorry!  I have set it to 10 minutes, and will run the same set of sequences tonight and see what happens.  I assume that the flip offset padding adjusts the point to which the mount will try to counterweight up slew when SGP sends a slew command for a meridian flip?

I went back to the Beta version, and here are my settings that are currently running now.