Re: plate solve/recal help

Ray cancel that - it looks like i had a model issue - maybe bad model or model not loaded

it seems to be working okay now

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 7:30 PM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
Hi Brian,

It looked like there was a plate solve/sync near the celestial pole. That's a bad area of the sky to do a plate solve because RA can be very inaccurate. Could this be the problem?

-Ray

--
Brian

Brian Valente