Slew Warning delay while running APPM Model

Patrick Sparkman

I just installed the Beta version of APCC Pro, since I have had some issues with SGP Pier flips.  Tonight I am running an APPM model.  I was watching the progress and noticed something that I have not seen before.  The mount slews to a point, settles, then an orange Slew Warning comes up in the status field.  Nothing seems to be happening, but it sits there about 5-10 seconds before taking the image.  It did this on both Counter weight down and counter weight up points.

However, it now seems that the positive Dec points don't have this issue.  It only seemed to happen on the points with Dec <0.

Any ideas?