Re: Copy APMM model from one computer to another

Ray Gralak

Rick,

But your comment that a model for each is best makes sense since the model accounts for scope related
issues as well. I think that right there solves my issue and I'll make a separate model for each.
I don't think this would cause the mount to be off by 90 degrees. Most likely the site location or time zone were different between the computers. That might happen if you loaded the settings *after* APCC on the new computer had already initialized the mount.

Also, the mount position would be incorrect if APCC on the second computer unparked the mount from a different position than where the first computer had parked it. It is best to unpark from last-parked position unless it is a new setup location or you moved the scope to a park position by hand.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Darden
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 3:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Copy APMM model from one computer to another

Hi Ray,

I think I did that, but I will check. I was working initially on both computers and then, one day, it was off by 90
degrees on startup.

But your comment that a model for each is best makes sense since the model accounts for scope related
issues as well. I think that right there solves my issue and I'll make a separate model for each.

Thank You Ray!

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.