From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Darden
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 3:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Copy APMM model from one computer to another

Hi Ray,

I think I did that, but I will check. I was working initially on both computers and then, one day, it was off by 90
degrees on startup.

But your comment that a model for each is best makes sense since the model accounts for scope related
issues as well. I think that right there solves my issue and I'll make a separate model for each.

Thank You Ray!