From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Darden
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 2:11 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Copy APMM model from one computer to another

Hi All,

I run 2 imaging systems on my AP1000AE and use 2 independent computers to run each system. I do this
because I have had driver issues running both on the same computer.

I built a pointing model on one and copied it to the other. But when I startup the second computer, the
telescope pointer in my planetarium program is 90 degrees from where it should be.

I park in pos 5 and the pointer should be due north but it is due east and when I slew, it works from that east
position.

I checked all the settings in APCC Pro, the V2 driver and the planetarium software and they are all the same.

Any clue?