Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Erkaslan Aygen wrote:

  • I gave it a try with the regional setting back = problem back ! This is really, really embarrassing and irritating. Sure, by having the regional setting as if I am in the USA, it's seems to be working as a breeze. However, and as mentioned, by doing this, I have only limited access to my automated software.

That's Voyager, right?  I am not a Voyager user, but I understand a lot of AP users are.  Have you asked Voyager support about the situation?  The data being rejected comes from Voyager, right?