Re: New beta version of APCC Standard (1.9.1.0) and Pro (1.9.1.1)

Sébastien Doré

Hello Ray,

Re 3D viewer, a quick test confirmed it now tracks the movements on my Mach2 (FW: VCP5-P02-10 if that matters) with clutches disengaged

Will test the APPM/ASTAP enhancement next time I get a chance to do a real mapping run, but I can already tell the solving time I now get with the NINA camera simulator (which shouldn't be that much different with my own camera assuming correct exposure and solver settings) has improved by 10 times, from 5 sec to 0.5 sec per point ! 🙂

Also I don't know if it has something to do with it (or if a recent intempestive Win10 update or something else fixed it) but I also got the "Refresh COM Ports" in APCC working with this version, which never did for me before (always had to restart APCC when I managed to create COM ports conflicts somehow).

That plus the continued DEC-Arc modeling integration effort with NINA's feature set makes very good reasons for that version to be loved, as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for this update. I for one much appreciate it.

Sébastien