From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 1:23 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM and ASTAP #APCC

Hi Bill,

Did you have any success while changing the settings ?

I am just asking since I am also experiencing the same issue: Plate solving is pretty much always failing while
using ASTAP. However, when used "outside" APPM, it's working as a breeze and solving a couple of secs.

I did increase the "min star" size to 1.5 (for example), but it didn't change my situation.

As for my equipment :

* ASI 2600 MM PRO used with a TAK FSQ 85 (2.73 resolution)

Cheers,
Aygen