Re: GPS Solutions

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

michael mccann wrote:

So I changed pc manual time settings to UTC, now it’s Friday at 02:35 UTC 0.
Nina sky Atlas even though my lat/long is set to somewhere in New Mexico, sky atlas is showing M31 at it’s western altitude. So when using UTC settings how does one tell Nina the object is up, or even East or west of meridian ?

NINA should take its time zone from the PC's time zone setting, so if you changed the zone (not just the time) it should just know. But you might need to restart NINA if you have not since changing the time zone.

Did NINA on the sky atlas have proper times for things like subset, moonise, etc?