From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of
michael mccann via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 6:58 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] GPS Solutions

Hi
I’m looking for a GPS solution that I can use with GTOCP4 or windows.
Preferably something I can use with GTOCP4. My issue is that I’m so close to
AZ and NM border my internet, a mobile phone, can’t always decide whether
or not I’m in pacific or mountain time zone. I use the GPS device Losmandy
sells for my G11. I’d like to hear everyone’s favorite solution for GTOCP4. I
wonder also if there’s a way to adapt the Losmandy GPS to connect to
GTOCP4.

Cheers

Mike