Re: GPS Solutions

Hi Mike

i use MGBox v2 for my CP4, which has a lot of other features including GPS https://www.astromi.ch/product/mgbox-v2/

Another option i use is for a windows computer - i picked up a USB GPS and use NMeaTime which is a great GPS-only solution for PC. I use this for accurate time for satellite tracking.

hth

Brian

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 6:57 AM michael mccann via groups.io <mmccawsprojects=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi
I’m looking for a GPS solution that I can use with GTOCP4 or windows.  Preferably something I can use with GTOCP4.  My issue is that I’m so close to AZ and NM border my internet, a mobile phone, can’t always decide whether or not I’m in pacific or mountain time zone. I use the GPS device Losmandy sells for my G11.  I’d like to hear everyone’s favorite solution for GTOCP4. I wonder also if there’s a way to adapt the Losmandy GPS to connect to GTOCP4.

Cheers

Mike

--
Brian