Re: AP1100 / APCC Wired Ethernet Connection to Laptop Turning Off WiFi

Peter Nagy

I use Ethernet cable connected from CP4 directly to my laptop and use WiFi to transfer captured raw images from laptop to desktop computer without issues.

It sounds like it's your laptop that is disabling WiFi, not CP4 causing it. I would look deeper into your laptop settings to keep WiFi enabled. Google for your exact brand and model laptop to search for keeping WiFi enabled while Ethernet is connected.

It's not Windows 10 issue because I also use Windows 10.

Peter