Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Erkaslan Aygen

Good evening Ray,

Honestly, I don't know why all of this is happening all of a sudden. I didn't change anything software / drivers wise.

So, tomorrow I will install a former version (5.21.09 ?) and see what comes next. I was also wondering whether I should uninstall APCC and give it a go with the AP driver only.

Anyway, very sorry to bother you all with this ongoing issue.

Best,
Aygen

Le dim. 17 oct. 2021 à 22:27, Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> a écrit :
Hi Aygen,

You could go back to the old driver, but it's not clear to me why this version of the driver is not working, especially since you said it was working a few days back. Can you tell me what has changed?

-Ray