Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Erkaslan Aygen

Good evening Ray,

Honestly, I don't know why all of this is happening all of a sudden. I didn't change anything software / drivers wise. 

So, tomorrow I will install a former version (5.21.09 ?) and see what comes next. I was also wondering whether I should uninstall APCC and give it a go with the AP driver only.

Anyway, very sorry to bother you all with this ongoing issue. 

Best,
Aygen  

Le dim. 17 oct. 2021 à 22:27, Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> a écrit :
Hi Aygen,

You could go back to the old driver, but it's not clear to me why this version of the driver is not working, especially since you said it was working a few days back. Can you tell me what has changed?

-Ray

> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
> Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 1:17 PM
> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"
>
> Dear Ray, Dear All,
>
> I did apply thoroughly Ray's recommendation to adjust Windows regional setting to use "." as a decimal point
> rather than the "," that we have in Switzerland / Europe.
>
> Here are my findings following the above adjustment :
>
>
>
> *     Software used : APT TOOL.
> *     Result : APCC no longer trigger the "Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been
> received". As a result, it's working !
>
>
> However, by adjusting the decimal point by ".", I can no longer access my automation software, i.e. "Voyager"
> ! Needless to say that I am stuck and embarrassed ! What can I do ?
>
>
>
> 1.    Should I install a former version of AP driver ? If so, I understand that you need the 5.30... version in
> order to use it with APCC
> 2.    Any other thoughts / suggestions ?
> 3.    What is this "decimal point" issue started to really bother me since a few days whereas everything was
> up and running so far ?
>
>
> I am gently getting desperate :(
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> My best regards,
> Aygen
>
>

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.