toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You could go back to the old driver, but it's not clear to me why this version of the driver is not working, especially since you said it was working a few days back. Can you tell me what has changed?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"
Dear Ray, Dear All,
I did apply thoroughly Ray's recommendation to adjust Windows regional setting to use "." as a decimal point
rather than the "," that we have in Switzerland / Europe.
Here are my findings following the above adjustment :
* Software used : APT TOOL.
* Result : APCC no longer trigger the "Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been
received". As a result, it's working !
However, by adjusting the decimal point by ".", I can no longer access my automation software, i.e. "Voyager"
! Needless to say that I am stuck and embarrassed ! What can I do ?
1. Should I install a former version of AP driver ? If so, I understand that you need the 5.30... version in
order to use it with APCC
2. Any other thoughts / suggestions ?
3. What is this "decimal point" issue started to really bother me since a few days whereas everything was
up and running so far ?
I am gently getting desperate :(
Thank you for your help.
My best regards,