From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 1:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Dear Ray, Dear All,

I did apply thoroughly Ray's recommendation to adjust Windows regional setting to use "." as a decimal point
rather than the "," that we have in Switzerland / Europe.

Here are my findings following the above adjustment :

* Software used : APT TOOL.
* Result : APCC no longer trigger the "Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been
received". As a result, it's working !

However, by adjusting the decimal point by ".", I can no longer access my automation software, i.e. "Voyager"
! Needless to say that I am stuck and embarrassed ! What can I do ?

1. Should I install a former version of AP driver ? If so, I understand that you need the 5.30... version in
order to use it with APCC
2. Any other thoughts / suggestions ?
3. What is this "decimal point" issue started to really bother me since a few days whereas everything was
up and running so far ?

I am gently getting desperate :(

Thank you for your help.

My best regards,