Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Erkaslan Aygen

Dear Ray, Dear All,

I did apply thoroughly Ray's recommendation to adjust Windows regional setting to use "." as a decimal point rather than the "," that we have in Switzerland / Europe.

Here are my findings following the above adjustment :

  • Software used : APT TOOL.
  • Result : APCC no longer trigger the "Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received". As a result, it's working !

However, by adjusting the decimal point by ".", I can no longer access my automation software, i.e. "Voyager" ! Needless to say that I am stuck and embarrassed ! What can I do ?

  1. Should I install a former version of AP driver ? If so, I understand that you need the 5.30... version in order to use it with APCC
  2. Any other thoughts / suggestions ?
  3. What is this "decimal point" issue started to really bother me since a few days whereas everything was up and running so far ?

I am gently getting desperate :(

Thank you for your help.

My best regards,
Aygen