Re: 1200 return to Park 5 with CWs up

Christopher Erickson

One thing I do is to set all of my astro-devices that have timing to UT with no DST. Observatory PC's, imaging PC's, hand controllers, etc.

In observatories I like to have clocks showing LT, UT and ST.

"Always take the high road. There's less traffic."

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 8:02 AM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
I don't usually use the hand controller, but it should be obvious how to set the time if you can get into the hand controller's settings menu.

However, if APCC initialized the mount then the hand controller didn't, so that's okay. The only potential problem would be if the hand controller's time was incorrect and you tried parking the mount with the hand controller instead of APCC.

-Ray