Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Erkaslan Aygen

Thank you, Ray, for your great support.

I am currently reviewing my network in detail to see whether there is something to improve from my side.

As of now, my mount is connected via TCP LAN + a backup port (USB). Regarding this latter, isn't it a "safe" way especially (let's assume) in case the network is not really "robust" ?

Regards,
Aygen

Le dim. 17 oct. 2021 à 02:00, Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> a écrit :
> Mmmh, seems are getting a bit complicated I must admit. And now, when parking to position 5, the CW are
> getting quite high !!!! What's happening ? Is is related to the "decimal" point that I changed :( ?

Yes, probably. Try parking to Park 3 which should place the counterweight shaft pointing to the ground. If it is not, then manually adjust the mount so that it is in the Park 3 position.

Also, I noticed a lot of failed network responses in your logs. Maybe the mount was powered off, but if not, it could be connection to the mount is not very solid.

-Ray