Re: Setting up NINA

DFisch

Best response of the year “ How’s the weather in Nepal these days?”, kinder and more humorous!

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 14:11 Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

How is the weather in Nepal these days? ;)

In NINA, a north latitude is positive and a west longitude is negative. You note a lat/long of "28.688/81.49" in your message, which would put you at a very picturesque yet pretty remote corner of Nepal, not perhaps a more likely location of southern California.

/dale

--
TJF MOBILE