Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Erkaslan Aygen

Hi Ray,

Mmmh, seems are getting a bit complicated I must admit. And now, when parking to position 5, the CW are getting quite high !!!! What's happening ? Is is related to the "decimal" point that I changed :( ?

I apply your suggestions and let you know asap.

Regards,
Aygen

Le dim. 17 oct. 2021 à 00:18, Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> a écrit :

Hi Aygen,

I'm going to assume that all of your astronomy applications are now using "." instead of a comma as a decimal point. If that is not the case, then you may need to change settings in those applications.

However, if all apps are using "." as a decimal point, then it could be a bad RECAL. APCC has protection against bad plate solves or syncing on the wrong star in a planetarium program. But, if you are sure that telescope pointing is off by 13.651 degrees, you can disable the setting "Prevent errant RECALs" in APCC's advanced settings (see screenshot below). Make sure to enable it again after you have completed the RECAL.

-Ray