From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 8:05 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Dear Ray,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Below is link to access the files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo9lxj6ggq9p6zo/AscomZip-Aygen-2021-10-16-165729.zip?dl=0

In the meantime, I did follow one of your recommendation to delete the ap.ini files and re-do the config "now"
of the AP Driver.

Regards,
Aygen