Re: VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

Ray Gralak

Hi Aygen,

Unfortunately, you used the AP V2 Log Zipper and not the APCC log zipper, so there are no APCC logs.

So, please use the APCC log zipper to zip the APCC logs. You can run the APCC log zipper from APCC's Tools menu, as shown in this screenshot:

Thanks!

-Ray