Re: Fine tuning PHD2 settings for 1100 with Encoders #Guiding

Andrew J

Hi Roland/Bruce.

The clouds parted for awhile tonight and I was able to capture the following unguided graph from PHD2. I ran calibration and then set the MinMo to 20.0 as suggested and let it run for about 5 mins with 1sec exposures.

This may be a bit hard to read, so I also uploaded the orginal to a public folder on Google Drive. Click Link. I also included in the shared folder the results from running Guiding Assistant and the PHD2 Logs.

Let me know if there is anything else that would be helpful.

Andrew