Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

Nicholas

>>> In any case Steve you point out for longer GA. I understand, 20 minutes at least for worm cycles.

for determining min move, you only want a couple minutes

You can use a longer GA run (20+ minutes) to evaluate your mount performance, but you don't need or want to do that long if you are just establishing your min moves for the evening

Brian

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 10:19 AM nicholas via groups.io <chironik=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This was the 152.

Only thing I was not sure about were Rolando's recc's for higher Min-mo but I believe those were in light of poorer seeing conditions and I had the GA recc's and I thought better seeing. I took many 5 min guided subs and most were good however there were a few outliers which had to go in the bin; some incident(s) created gremlins. In any case Steve you point out for longer GA. I understand, 20 minutes at least for worm cycles.

Peter, yes I have created a new profile, but not last night, the night or two before.  Are you thinking my profile is crossed or corrupted?

I still you an image of the guide scope which I will post.   Perhaps this is a cause of gremlins.

Thank you !!

--
Brian

Brian Valente