Re: GoTos

weems@...

I agree, but the scope cradles don’t show up very often. The C14 is on an AP 16”saddle, which adds a lot of rigidity to the Losmandy bar. That’s on the AP tandem bar, which is in another 16” saddle that almost spans its length. The C14 substantially out weighs the 6”, so it’s only offset a few inches from the mount center. The 6” is on an ADM TGAD to allow collimating of the two scopes. That’s where I have the most flexing. The C14 doesn’t move to any noticeable degree.

I’ll see if I can get a picture to post.

Chip