From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Brent Boshart <bboshart@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 9:52 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Testing SkyTrack continuous tracking with the Mach2 #Mach2GTO

Hi David,

I noticed in your video that your timing offset is set to 10 seconds. Make sure you set that back to 0 when you get out to try it (provided your computer time is accurate).   Here is a video on using those controls to center the satellite in your view.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HImmMpJk1c

Brent