Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

>>> It is the standard finder bracket included with the Explore Scientific telescope.

can you upload a pic?

If it's what I think it is, that can be (and often is) a huge source of movement. Remember we're talking widths of a human hair scale of movement, very small

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 11:59 AM nicholas via groups.io <chironik=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
thank you I will check I am certain it is not 6 screws. It is the standard finder bracket included with the Explore Scientific telescope.  I have always thought about this setup being subject to movement but I am frequently manually checking  it to feel for movement which I am not able to discern any.  In any case I will follow-up with the images.

--
Brian

Brian Valente