Re: APCC and SGPro Meridian Flip Issues #apcc #ascom_v2_driver #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Marcelo Figueroa

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 07:23 AM, Tom Zepf wrote:
Hi folks, I seem to be having issues with getting SGPro and APCC setup for successful meridian flips. In all cases, the mount stops tracking before the meridian limit is reached. There seem to be two issues.

I have the same problem, no matter what combination of settings I use, APCC always reaches its meridian limit a couple of minutes before SGP, causing the SGP session to abort.

If I use send the limits to SGP it is even worse, because for some reason SGP thinks it reached the meridian a couple of hours before the real event.

From my ignorant point of view it would be ideal to be able to set in APCC an offset for after the meridian.

And just in case, if I totally disable the meridian limits in APCC and let SGP do everything on its own, it works perfect. But I would like to have some safety in case something goes wrong.