Re: GoTos

Jodi McCullough <jmccul@...>

When we had this problem, it was one of the handpaddle batteries.  Call George at AP and he can send you the right part.  If I remember correctly, it was the wired battery.
Jodi

On Oct 13, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Michael Hamburg via groups.io <michael_hamburg44@...> wrote:

I truly love my AP900 GTO3 which I bought from the original owner a couple of years ago. However, I cannot get accurate GoTos no matter what I try. I use solely the had controller with the upgraded chip. I have synched, recalibrated, loosened  the clutches, issued GoTo commands, and retightened the clutches. I currently carry a Celestron Edge 11 HD with an Orion 80mm ED refractor piggybacked. The mount easily carries this set-up. So - is it 1) user error? 2) cone error (orthogonality?) 3) software bug? or 4) a nasty gremlin? Please help!

Michael HamburgEmoji