Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

Sorry i'm a bit late to some of these comments

Yes, PHD2 will correct for a rotator provided its connected and configured properly.

I use it all the time for remote imaging and it works perfectly.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:12 AM Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
The shift key on a desktop keyboard and the shift key on a laptop keyboard will do the same thing.

Like Roland, I do a fresh calibration every time I use the mount, even if it has been left outside and nothing has changed at all. I guess I can say I kind of cheat on that, as my automation does the PHD calibration for me every time the Voyager DragScript is run -- but the net effect is the same. I also check and tweak my Polar Alignment each night (before the calibration of course) but that just gives me something to do when I am waiting for the sky to darken up.