Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

steve.winston@...

>in case you are wondering the GA was from the main imaging scope but now guiding is being performed w the small guide scope

For these tests it really is best to keep everything the same (i.e. don't switch between main and guide scope).

After switching back to the guide scope, did you re-do calibration and GA before starting guiding?

I don't see any evidence of a loose RA clutches in the data you uploaded, but just to be safe it's probably best to re-capture new data and this time just use your main imaging scope for the test:  Calibration, GA and then 20 minutes of guiding through the main scope after applying GA recommendations.