Re: New JPL Format for Horizons Ephemeris #APCC - Format Causes Issue #APCC

Ray Gralak

I can’t tell what you might have done wrong given the screenshots, but there will be an update to APCC available soon that can use the new Horizons website format.

-Ray

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of dnakic via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:11 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New JPL Format for Horizons Ephemeris #APCC - Format Causes Issue

Ray, I did these steps and for some reason I'm getting the following error and cannot connect system.  I followed the steps you provided, with my inputs below.  When I selected the text, I'm highlighting all of it (top and bottom portion of text shown).  Appreciate you insight (I'm sure there is something that I did incorrectly).  Thanks!