Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

Bill Long

The refractor is fine.

What does GA say? Guided results? PEMPro analysis?

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of nicholas via groups.io <chironik@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 11:31 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

[Edited Message Follows]

Here are some screenshots I handed the log from tonight to Andrew.  I followed the instructions but the guide star was low magnitude. Somehow I had issues with the main imaging camera locking on stars so I did auto select star but in the desired constellation, near Altair.

Maybe this refractor is a large load given the results?

also often times I see an error message like "RA calibration failed star did not move enough."
could that be it locked on to a hot-pixel,?

here is a log

https://openphdguiding.org/logs/dl/PHD2_logs_eFSo.zip