Re: Followup: Re: [ap-gto] Mr. Whang's Mach2 with TOA150

Wei-Hao

Hi Roland,

Thank you for the explanation.  When you told me the springy feeling is not a problem in your email, I believed so but didn't know why.  Now I understand the reasons behind it.  My other mount (non-AP) indeed had large Dec backlash and also the static friction that you described. These bothered me a lot.  These problems do not exist on Mach2 and I am very happy with it.  Even if the price for this is slightly less rigidness against strong wind, I can happy accept this tradeoff (no matter one views it a tradeoff or not).

Cheers,
Wei-Hao